The event was attended by guests of honour, Ms Svetlana ROGOV, Head of International Relations and Investments Department at the Ministry of Regional Development and Construction, Mr Kent Larson, Country Director USAID / Moldova and Mr Tudor Meșina, Director of Agency for Regional Development for Moldovas central region. Guests of honour underlined in their welcome speeches the importance of organizing such workshops for APL in Moldova.
During the workshop, 65 representatives of the APL, NGOs and other organizations in Moldova were made familiar with many useful topics in the field of conceiving projects and applying for funding.
Mr Krzysztof Kolanowski, the Director of CIAL who held the workshop, presented useful information and hints which targeted at responding questions such as:
– Where CONCRETELY and how to search for information on funding opportunities given by external donors?
– What are the steps before applying for a grant?
– How to develop an successful application for funding given the respective assessment criteria of the donor?
– What is the specifics of participating in bilateral or multilateral international projects?
– What kind of assistance can be obtained from CIAL?
– What are the benefits of using e-learning platform of CIAL and how can it be used?
Participants had also a practical exercise which allowed them to gain some experience in assigning their project ideas to respective priorities of support programmes.
This event started a series of other training courses offered by CIAL dedicated to the APL in Moldova.
Participation in the training was free of charge.
This training was made possible by the support of the American People through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland. The contents of the training are the sole responsibility of Information Center (Solidarity Fund PL) and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID, United States Government or the Government of the Republic of Poland.